Today was great! Great great great. But no time to write!
- Clean and Jerk 2-2-2-2: 95-95-95-100. First time I’ve hit 100 for a double. I’m getting more aggressive on my jerks finally! I can’t wait to test a new 1RM.
WOD for Time: 7:46
- 20 DB Snatch: 35lbs, Level II.
- 20 Hand Release Push-ups: Level II.
- 20 DB Swings: 35lbs, Level II.
- 15 Hand Release Push-ups: Level II.
- 20 1 Arm DB Clean and Jerk: 35lbs, Level II.
- 10 Hand Release Push-ups: Level II.
I am SO IMPRESSED with myself for this one! I stuck out 35lbs, AND I did all the HRPUs without doing them from my knees! This is a SERIOUSLY awesome workout. I definitely recommend this, and I am going to be revisiting this one in the future to see my improvements. I’m pretty sure I could have done more weight on the snatches and swings, but the c&js were super difficult on my left arm. I have exams tomorrow and Friday so I need to get back to studying! But this was great.