Whoops, forgot to post this Friday! I’ve been swamped with work this week, and woke up sick as a dog on Tuesday morning, so I didn’t end up going to crossfit on Wednesday. But holy hell, did today ever make up for that. I’m going to be feeling this all weekend.
EMOTM for 10 Minutes of:
- 1 Power Clean/1 Hang Squat Clean/1 Front Squat: 75lbs. Man, this felt super heavy today.
- 2 Handstand Push-ups: to 2 abmats. 2 for the first 6 rounds, 1 for rounds 7-10.
WOD for Time: 13:23. DFL.
5 Rounds of:
- 7 Shoulder-to-Overhead: 65, Level II-. Started at 75 which was Level II, and I had to pull off the 5s from each side after the first two rounds. My shoulders were smoked.
- 7 Bastards: Rx. Aka lateral over-the-bar burpees. These were the easiest part.
- 7 Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans: 25lbs, Level II. I’m so proud of myself for sticking it out with these. They were AWFUL.
This was soul crushing. I underestimated how dead my shoulders would be after the HSPUs, and definitely went too heavy on the s2o. There weren’t any 20lb dumbbells to grab so I went for 25, and honestly, I thought my legs and wrists were going to fall off. It was the worst. I finished last in the class for the FIRST TIME EVER and was in tears when I collapsed to the ground at the end.