E2MOT2M for 10 Minutes of:
- 1 Power Clean/Lunge R/Lunge L/Jerk (P Curtis): 75lbs. Easy. Probably should have done 85lbs since it was only 5 reps!
- 4 Ring Dips: assisted, but I finally feel like I’m making progress on them! All 4 of each round felt strong, and I used less assistance than usual.
WOD for Time:
- Pull-ups, Level II. Started doing chest-to-bar pull-ups, which was Rx, and got through the first round, but was wayyyy to tired in the next. Very happy.
- Overhead Squats 55lbs, Level I. I couldn’t get my grip/positioning right on the first round, but did the 12 and 9 rounds unbroken. Definitely limited by the shoulders, not the legs!
- Over the Box Jumps: 20″, Rx. Easy. Jumped on and then over. I chugged through easily, with no rest. I actually really liked these. These were a nice change from normal box jumps.