Whoops I forgot to post this yesterday. Too tired/hungry/sore to write anything else. Early to bed tonight to prepare for singles of clean and jerks tomorrow!!!
- Back squat 5-5-5-5: 110-110-110-110. PR! Wooo! Had a few issues hitting the last 2 of each set with good form. My legs were already super shaky after the second set.
WOD for Time: 8:47
4 Rounds of:
- 5 Shoulder to Overhead: 65lbs, Level I. I’m finally getting WOD weights up! So glad.
- 7 Toes-to-Bar: Level II. Oof. Really need to work on these more.
- 5 Burpees: Rx. Easy easy.
- 7 Box Jumps: 24″, Level II-. This is the highest I think I’ve ever done in a WOD before. They were tough, but not too bad!