E2MOT2M for 10 Minutes of:
- 3 Overhead Squats: 55lbs.
- 3 Ring Dips: assisted. We had the option to do either ring dips or pull-ups (if we couldn’t do muscle ups) and I feel like we haven’t done a lot of ring dips lately. Felt really tight in the chest on these, but overall felt strong.
WOD for Rounds+Reps: 3+4
AMRAP 10 Minutes of:
- 10 Clean and Jerks: 55lbs, Level II.
- 10 Lunges: 55lbs, Level II.
- 10 Back Squats: 55lbs, Level II.
- 4 Burpee penalty every time the bar touches the ground (aside from c&j touch-and-go): 8 burpees total.
It was amazing how much I wanted to throw the bar on the ground and rest through this. I was not expecting that in just 10 minutes. This was fairly heavy for me, and I’m super proud I stuck with this weight the whole way through. The lunges were by far the limiting factor. I did back rack lunges, which we haven’t done in a really long time. My butt is so sore.